Skip to content
- We will be teaching wearing a face covering. Participants are asked to respect the health of other participants and teacher and wear a mask at all time whilst in the building.
- The studio is arranged so that everyone can be physically distanced by 2 metres.
- There will be a period of time between sessions to clean, sanitise and ventilate.
- All equipment is sanitised between sessions
- Group classes have been reduced to a maximum of 6 people to ensure distancing and make all clients feel as comfortable as possible.
- Entry and exit will be staggered to comply with distancing. This way no one will be crossing paths on the stairs.
- Please come on time for the lesson, DO NOT arrive more than 10 minutes early, to allow for previous people to leave safely. Likewise, please leave promptly.
- We can’t allow you to spend time changing, sort out your bags etc so please arrive dressed for Pilates or able to make a very swift change.
- Please contact us as soon as possible if you develop symptoms and need to cancel your lesson.